Monday, October 9, 2017

Staying in Jena

Received  10/2/2017




Well everyone! I'm staying in Jena! I'm so excited, I love it here so so much. 

What's to love, you may ask? 

Take a look... (finally going to provide some pictures for Pops) 

Also, I got good news from Budapest... but I'm not allowed to talk about it. Some of you should still know what I'm talking about, so email me and celebrate with me! (Eva, I'm talking to you 🙂) 

Conference was awesome, it's like Christmas for missionaries! Elder Larsen and I enjoyed the wonderful messages, and they all seemed to be directed toward Elder Larsen (who is returning from his mission in Wednesday). He's a good guy, say hi to him in Provo for me. 

My new companion is also in Provo right now, but will be joining me soon here in Jena! I have a bunch of Mooncakes that i ordered from the Chinese black market that I'm going to surprise him with. Wednesday is the Chinese moon festival by the way, so enjoy the moon with your friends and family! 

Something spiritual.... dang it, I used Jacob 6:12 last week. I guess I can just say what I loved about elder Christofferson's talk. I think there is something that we can learn from trying to be holy in our lives. Listen to the hymn, Take time to be holy. Sit down, meditate, and just take a moment of your day to relax. Sometimes God wants us to just relax for a moment and remember him. 

I love you all! Here is an unusually high amount of pictures 

1. Confident rain gutter
2. Elder Vasai 
3. Yunpeng and Elder Larsen (yunpeng invited me to his wedding in China in August 2018... and I'm gonna do everything I can to be there)
4-5. The view from our apartment (its missing the trademark cookie can skyscraper that defines the Jena skyline. Just google it I guess.)


No comments:

Post a Comment