Monday, October 9, 2017

Deutsche Träume

Receeived 7/4/17


Well, the title for this week is "German Dreams," mostly just because
I was asleep on a train and having a nice german dream and then elder
Hsu woke me up to remind me to write you guys. So if you get this
email today, you owe a big thanks to elder Hsu because I was just
going to "forget" to write this week haha.
If you're now wondering who elder Hsu is... I'm fairly sure I can give
you a good description. I have spent 2,643 hours with him, straight.
We actually celebrated when we made it 1/4 of the way to 10,000 hours!

-Elder Hsu is a good guy, a Taiwanese guy nonetheless!
-He loves to cook and sleep and sleep and eat.
-He's also a very good missionary, and can rock a good object lesson!
-He never dries his hands after using the sink (I still don't know
why... still get surprised by all the wet doorknobs all the time)
-He loves his Asian food
-I love his cooking
-he always has candy with him and will shamelessly give it to all
kids. (Yes, even on the street and train and bus)
-He could honestly be the next Apple product presenter, he's got some
incredible stage presence.
-his dream is... "to be a normal Asian dude with a Chinese store"

The mission is pretty cool. It's pretty cool as just an average Utah
guy to come to Germany to live with a guy from Taiwan! As you can
imagine, I love it. My abs are pretty toned from laughing these 2,643
hours straight haha.

Well, now I'm getting off the train to hang out with some friends!
About to get trashed in some soccer like normal... sad. I love you!

Love,
Elder Openshaw

P.S study D&C 138, it's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment