Monday, October 9, 2017

"Don't touch me, I'm sweet" -Hsu

Received 6/26/2017
Great week once again! (I actually hope to have a bad week sometime
soon so that I have something entertaining to write about haha)

I don't have much time to write because we just got back from going on
a hike to a cool old ruined castle. (No sorry I totally forgot to take
pictures...)

Best things this week!

-finally got our awesome English Class advertisements printed! Stoked
about those.
-ate lots of good food
- randomly met a bunch of people that we know!
-played basketball with the Chinese crew for the last time this semester 😕😕
-got my mind BLOWN by german at least 5 times this week! (For those
learning german... think about the word Doppelgänger for a minute...)
also Schienenersatzverkehr (SEV)
-invented some new words that I'm stoked about... JenaNiveau,
Anfängerabendmahlsversammlung (no spaces), Hsuigkeit.
- also had an enjoyable time at church, like always.
- that's pretty much it.
- the church is true

I studied the Spirit World this whole week and it's been really
incredible for me. I would encourage you all to read D&C 138 and to
think about it. There is incredible knowledge that we can gain about
the life after this by study, pondering, and believing. Find out for
yourself what you believe about the next life, it's probably worth
your time. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Openshaw


Just our English flyers... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment