Monday, October 9, 2017

Elder To is in town



This week I got my new companion, Elder To! He is from Hongkong and
this is his first area on the mission! He has some incredible English
and I'm sure his German will improve very very fast. We've already had
some funny experiences together, and I'm sure it's going to be a party
all the way through this transfer.

What is crazy to me is that he just barely turned 18! He's actually
younger than Tanner! I guess I never really realized that someone
Tanner's age would be my companion. But it makes sense, just strange.

We did some fun things this week to welcome Elder To here:
-we celebrated the moon festival with some great moon cakes
- had a nice time playing foosball (I kicked elder To's trash, he's
gonna need to step up his game)
- walked around and viewed some of the scenes of Jena, elder To took
pictures so you might get some more pictures of the city
- have tried to watch the Sunday afternoon session of conference but
have been too busy... someone just send me the highlights
- ate a good Döner in Erfurt
- searched the whole city for a water bottle
- ate with the Bjorkmans a few times

Here are some pictures!

Also, everyone watch general Conference if you haven't already.

By the way! Congratulations to max on getting baptized!! Love you, little dude!

Love,
Elder Openshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment