Thursday, May 4, 2017

Working with my hands

Received 4/24/2017


As I may have told you, I am staying in Jena this transfer with Elder Hsu!
(That is great news if you want to know... I love it here)

Wow, well this week I received permission to use Facebook to help with
mission work. I know it sounds like a weird prospect, but it doesn't
really change a lot about my mission. Don't worry, I will still be out
on the street facing plenty of "affliction", but it also adds an
element of being able to find and contact people in what has become in
this world "the normal way." I have seen already how great of a tool
it can be if we use it right.

I've got no motivation to write right now... so here's a list of
things from my mission life.

-Elder Hsu is "really short actually" -elder Hsu
-Eva works at the bakery, she is also short
-Annika can eat more than you (it doesn't matter who you are)
-C&A had a grand reopening
- we use the Schäfers wifi
-the gospel can make you happy
-Elder Hsu sleep talks
-Here are some pictures of elder Hsu
-I love all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment