Monday, May 15, 2017

Message in a bottle






You know... I really want to start off this email with something sassy, but I'm not entirely sure who I'd be sassing off to. Also I'm not sure what to say, not getting a whole ton of audience reaction... hard to improvise. So here's my week.

-went to this awesome little town, could not find a single person to talk to... and the guy that we tried to visit wasn't home. So that was a day of my life. Elder Hsu took some pictures of me though. 

-talked to some awesome Chinese girls! One wasn't super interested in the gospel, and the other one is on a diet. (She had interest in the gospel, but won't come to our BBQ 🙁) 

-discovered an old favorite german/French word "Niveau," not super significant, but I don't know what you guys are looking for. 

-played basketball with the Chinese crew

-played volleyball with the south India crew 

-had some strange dreams. (I really have started dreaming a lot recently)

-loving Germany, Mother's Day and everything. 

-ran out of time to email. Sorry 

-President Hinkley words of wisdom... "So many of us make a great fuss of matters of small consequence. We are so easily offended. Happy is the man who can brush aside the offending remarks of another and go on his way."  
This quote is really true, and I hope that we can look to walk on the sunny side of the street, be slow to anger, and love one another. 

I love you all!

Love,
Elder Openshaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment