Monday, January 23, 2017

VW Autostadt




Hey everyone, this week was awesome! Mostly because I just got back
from visiting the Volkswagen factory, which is the coolest place in
the world! Wolfsburg, which is in my area, is the city that Volkswagen
essentially built. Featuring this huge factory that you have to take a
ferry to get into. And they have this awesome theme park that is
literally just car-themed, which we were seriously the 
only people at today.
Other than that we had a couple investigators at church this week, and
I'm really excited going forward. We are trying some new things here
in Braunschweig, and I hope that they work out. For example, we
emailed a religion professor this week asking to meet with all his
classes and to be interviewed by them, and I really hope that that
goes somewhere! If any of you have connections to the University here
in Braunschweig, get me in! Our president really wants us to focus on
students and the younger generation (I think it's because the older
generation are all pretty grumpy and stubborn).
Well, other than that, this week has been... humbling I guess. Lots of
effort, not tons of payoff. It's funny though, I really feel like my
companion and I are just about to be super blessed 
(not that we aren't already).

I love you all! Please pray for the people here, they need some hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment