Monday, November 14, 2016

Pictures



The snow picture is in Oberhof, a "famous" ski city in our area. It's the most insanely cold place! We were getting blasted with frozen mist and snow, but I have my dads nice Ukrainian hat to keep me warm. This picture was taken right before I met a lady 
taking her Newfoundland puppy on a walk, one of the most 
beautiful dogs I've ever seen.
Sorry the picture is so dark, and you can't really tell what was going on. But this was a huge saint martins day celebration right by our apartment. That church on the left is der Dom, and on the right is the Church of Saint Severus. They come together at the back and have a space of 10 feet between them... it's beautiful, but really shows how the churchs all try to show each other up here in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment