Monday, June 4, 2018

Making waves





Hey! Sorry I didn't email last week, I ended up going the whole day on
an awesome adventure with this old member of our branch. He took us to
this really old fishing village and gave us a tour of literally
everything. We talked for about an hour about this style of thatched
roofing that was all over the village. I'm so glad that I'm always
interested in that sort of stuff, it was honestly the best day!

I also ate some smoked fish that we watched someone catch, I'll
include a picture.

This week was full of great food and great people. We met with
Alejandro and Paola, our Honduran friends and they fed us the best
food ever! Picture of Alejandro included.

Here's a quote from a poem that I wrote/ maybe plagiarized...

"Big footprints aren't always made by big things."

Hope the pictures make up for the lack of email! Love you all!

Elder o

No comments:

Post a Comment