Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sister Franz takes over

Zane wasn't able to email this week, so he asked Sister Franz (one of the couple missionaries) to send me these instead. Her and her husband are in a few of the photos.  They've been such a blessing. She sends me photos and gives me updates often.  I love it all!  Enjoy!
-Aunt Jen

The elders got stuck with a day Long trip with the GΓΆbels on Monday so no email
I’ll send you some pix at his request πŸ˜‰
 He felt very sad about not writing. Last night we went to Tobias for supper we had grilled on our 1.99 grill πŸ™„
and watched Coco which they have been given permission to watch because of its family history ties
At the baby shower I threw. The elders always liven up a party 😊

 Coco party Friday night with Nowsheen and two Turks
 Enjoying time on our balcony Sunday night 😊


 Church Sunday
 On our street Sunday morning
 Giving a spiritual thought to Bodo who is in a stroke rehab clinic. Your boy is always soooo great at that and we are amazed at the words of wisdom that come out of his mouth 😊
 At the baby party 😊
 Baby shower prep!
 Getting right to work after zoco in Hamburg last Tuesday πŸ˜‡
 Heading for Hamburg zoco last week. Elder O drives to give my husband a break ☺️
Spieleabend! Even though I was the 8th grade champ I can’t beat them πŸ˜‚
-Sister Franz

No comments:

Post a Comment