Saturday, September 10, 2016

Over the halfway point

Hey everyone!  This week was really good in the MTC.  Not that there is much to write about.  But there was a bat infestation that made us move apartments.  I stole a mini fridge for our room but then I guess the janitors went searching for it because it they stole it back from us.  They also took the coke that I put in it with it....  so that was kinda sad.  But I became friends with the haircutting lady and she gave me a bunch of goodies haha.  Anyway, I feel like I'm ready to go to Germany.  I should get my flight plans on friday, which is super exciting.  I'm ready for the language, and I'm so ready for the German food.  It feels like the time has gone fast in the MTC, and so I'm stoked to be out of here soon.  We play against Argentina every Friday in soccer.  It gets intense, and it always takes me a while to get back into the missionary spirit after the game.  But we creamed them 5-0 this week, which was amazing.  Thanks for all the letters, and emails, and packages!

Love you all,

Elder Openshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment